Proposals for presenting at HighEdWeb Pittsburgh will be accepted through November 22, 2013. Submit your proposal.
Whether a veteran of the conference scene or someone who wants to try presenting for the first time, we want you! We’re keeping it simple:
- One track – we’ll select talks from a diverse range of topics, that we think will be most interesting to our attendees
- 40 minute talks
- Have more than one idea? Submit multiple proposals! (But we’ll only choose a max of one per presenter.)
Benefits of Presenting
What’s in it for you? Aside from the one-of-a-kind, resume-padding, confidence-building experience of wowing your peers with your ideas and knowledge?
If you’re chosen to present you will receive the following:
- Free conference registration
- A speaker-only dinner to be held in a downtown Pittsburgh location
- The plaudits and accolades of your peers
Have we finally convinced you? Submit your proposal.