HighEdWeb New England
Call for Proposals
Mount Holyoke College
South Hadley, MA
Friday, March 18, 2016
The HighEdWeb Association is accepting proposals for the HighEdWeb New England Regional Conference through December 18, 2015.
Who should submit a proposal? If you have any of the following, we want to hear from you:
- Experience, knowledge, or opinions about advancing the higher education mission through web design, development, usage, analytics, or content strategy.
- Success stories (or failures) in managing higher education identities and reputation through websites or social media.
- Cool experiences in web-based higher education marketing, recruitment, fund raising, public relations.
- Technical know-how about web technologies, techniques, tools, and programming.
Submit in any of the following areas:
- Marketing/Communications/Content Strategy/Social Media
- Governance/Leadership/Management/Professional Development/Project Management
- If your proposal is selected, your registration is free.
- To introduce our local colleagues to the value that the HighEdWeb Association adds to the professional practice and growth of practitioners in our field.
- And finally, for the great opportunity to share your ideas, forge connections with your peers, and invite discussion and idea exchange among our friendly, supportive, and brilliant community.
We look forward to hearing from you!