Call for proposals now open!
If you are interested in presenting at our conference, our Call for Proposals is now open. We have three different opportunities for you to present to our audience:
- Workshops: These 3 1/2 hour sessions are a great way to present an in-depth project and to give attendees a chance to get hands-on experience with you subject. Workshop presenters will receive complimentary access to the conference (limit one per workshop session).
- Presentations: Talks and presentations will be approximately 40 minutes in length, and will be presented in three track sessions:
- Social Media and Content Strategy
- Design and Programming
- Web Governance and Best Practices
- Lightning Talks: Lightning Talks give presenters an opportunity to share one idea or project in a rapid-fire delivery style to the audience.
The Call for Proposals deadline has been extended until April 11!
[gravityform id=”2″ name=”Proposal Submission”]