HighEdWeb-sponsored regional conferences have always offered a cost-effective way for web professionals to earn continuing education near to their workplaces and homes.
One reason the association is able to give attendees such a great deal on conference tickets is through the generosity of regional sponsors. This year, the four regional conferences are sponsored by a group of dedicated companies:
- Hannon Hill – silver sponsor
- OmniUpdate – bronze sponsor
- Beacon Tech – bronze sponsor
- Barkley REI – bronze sponsor
- Palantir – graduate sponsor
Each of the sponsors has provided giveaways and financial support for the four HighEdWeb’s 2014 regional conferences:
- HighEdWeb Pittsburgh – April 9 at Pittsburgh Technical Institute
- HighEdWeb New England – April 25 at Johnson and Wales University in Providence, R.I.
- HighEdWeb Michigan – May 22-23 at the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor
- HighEdWeb Southeast – June 23-24 at Francis Marion University in Florence, S.C.
“We thank each of these sponsors for their support of HighEdWeb and our regional conference attendees,” said Colleen Brennan-Barry, vice president of the Association. “Without them and the sponsors for our Annual Conference, our attendees would not be able to engage with continuing education opportunities as easily as they do.”